Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Crim 301 Term Paper

This course taught me a lot about my writing weakness and strengths. This paper was somewhat difficult because I procrastinated and waited 2 weeks to start it before it was due. Other that one negative aspects I desperately need to work on, I enjoyed doing the research. I learned a lot about aggression and its relationship to antisocial behavior. I was unaware to how many theories there were on aggression and the many different ideas each theory contributed. I’m very fascinated with child development and learning about how and why they engage in certain behaviors. Juvenile delinquency is a growing problem here in America and it has been for years. I hope to someday have the chance to work with young children and adolescence and help them avoid the criminal justice system. Overall I’m somewhat pleased with the end product. If I had a chance to do things differently, I would definitely start doing the research and writing process weeks in advance. Probably the day the assignment was assigned because trying to write an research paper last minute is nearly impossible to do, if you want to turn in above average work.

No comments:

Post a Comment