Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Researched Paper

My researched paper was on the kinds of contraband that are in the prisons and what is being done about it/what is the most effective way to deal with it. For this topic there weren't no prominent thinkers. I had to take a step back and write about prisons in general. In the beginning I wanted to know what was the most effective way to deal with contraband yet, it turns out that I still don't know. Towards the end of my paper I propose research. We know that contraband in prisons is a huge problem and we need to do more research and have more effective policies.

I did not find much information on what is being done about contraband and on what is the most effective way to deal with it. However, I did find information on the different kinds of contraband in the prisons. Most of the sources I found useful for this topic were books. The best advise I can give is: use as many books or articles in your paper,the more information you use the better your paper will be.

Rosio G.

No comments:

Post a Comment