Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Researched Paper

This is Eddie V. I focused my researched paper on prisons and questioned their effectiveness in terms of correcting criminals. I came across a variety of journals that touched on the topic but i did not find any that chose a specific side. There were articles that weighed the sides and left the rest to be determined by the reader. To me prisons are ineffective in correcting criminal behavior and cutting recidivism rates. I enjoyed writing the paper but it was a challenge putting it all together.
Procrastination should definitely be avoided for this paper as it will be very challenging to compose a good paper. The course is arranged for procrastination to be avoided but there is a gap that allows for a bit of procrastination to happen. My best advice is to stay focused and write the paper close to the date it is assigned and not wait till the last minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment