Tuesday, March 13, 2012

For me, this assignment was complex by far. Take it from a student who is 6 classes away from graduating and has never written a paper longer than five pages nor a literature review. I would not call this assignment a piece of cake. I think more so it was the idea of failing the assignment as well as my professor that held me back. My advice would be to maintain that self encouragement and motivation. Get as much help as possible, and choose a topic where the research is easy to obtain. My topic was the effects of juveniles being tried as adults. I would recommend using this article, Prosecuting Juveniles in Adult Court: The Practitioner's Perspective By:Patricia Allard, JD and Malcolm C. Young, JD You can find it on Proquest through the school library system. It is a wonderful article because not only does it discuss the prosecution side, but it also discusses the negative effects being tried as an adult has on children. Good luck in this class and on your paper, you have a wonderful teacher so take advantage of that.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment