Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Yikes

My topic discussed the causal factors of juvenile recidivism. This paper was extremely difficult. It definitely was not anything I have ever experienced or even attempted before. It was a very humbling and eye-opening experience. I had hoped to have more time to spend on this paper, but personal issues and sickness got in the way of writing to my full potential. With that being said, DO NOT DELAY IN WRITING YOUR PAPER. Due to procrastination, this paper was the bane of my existence. There are instances where I could churn out an A+ paper an hour before the due date, but this paper is not one of them. Thankfully I had made time earlier to finish the meaty portion of the paper so all I had to worry about was the extras.

If you are looking at juvenile crime or deviance, look up "Juvenile Crime and Justice" by William J. Chambliss. ISBN 978-1-4129-7858-3 It's a collection of articles and journals that discuss every possible factor that influences juvenile crime and deviance.

-js

Thank you to Professor Jenny for being so helpful and understanding throughout the quarter!

No comments:

Post a Comment