Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Hate Crimes

I wrote my research paper on hate crimes. The purpose of my research was to determine the way police officers respond to hate crimes. I had a good time writing this paper becasue this topic is very intriguing to me. I discovered some interesting programs that law enforecement agencys utilize and some facts about the lesigislation that has been enacted in oder to target hate crimes.Two sources that i would highly recommend is Walter Bouman (2003) and Levin, and McDevitt (2002). There is alot of information surrounding these two authors.The only issue that I came upon was finding theorys that related to my topic. For future referene i suggest to discover if there is any theorys interrelated with hate crimes and law enforcement training. Other than that this is a topic i would highly suggest :)

No comments:

Post a Comment