Tuesday, March 20, 2012

The dreadful brutality

My research topic is on police brutality, and how the media's interpretation affect viewers' perception about it. For those who want to research on police brutality, the book "The Politics of Force", written by Lawrence , will be helpful. The reason I'm saying this is because all other related books have already been checked out.
For the poor saps who decide to research on similar topic that involve media, don't waste a huge amount of time researching in criminal justice section. It is a huge trap. Instead, try researching in "Communication studies," "Sociology", and "Psychology", you may have a better luck.
Looks like I am out of time. Last thing is procrastinating if you must, if it helps you creating sentences or your are having a terrible life like I do in this recession. However, you need to have clear understanding in your essay strcuture and the sources you will be using. Othewise you will spending the night crying while writing your essay. Your hair will be white as the result of the immense pressure.

Luckily, I did not procrastinating (much) in this research essay, so I did not cry or I having a shining white hair. Thank you for asking.

No comments:

Post a Comment