Wednesday, December 7, 2011

crim 301

my research paper was on juveniles being treated as adults. the question i asked on my paper was whether or not transferring juveniles into adult courts is a good option for them?after doing my research i came to the conclusion that no, it is not a good option for juveniles to be sent to adult courts. there are a lot of negative effects that these juvenile face that can harm them in the long run.
the reason why i decided to write on this topic was first because i want to be a juvenile probation officer and thought that it would be a beneficial topic for me; and second because i saw the documentary called Juvies that everyone should watch, it really opens your eyes about juveniles in prisons.overall i think i did well on my paper and i am very proud of it =)

No comments:

Post a Comment