Tuesday, June 12, 2012

One step at a time....

When I first entered the door of my crime 301 class I thought I was going to see a lot of students but they class size was smaller then expected. Through my journey through this class I found out a lot of things that made me understand what this course is about. This class is to reach you how to write in criminal justice. For instance, you will have to do a research paper. Which I advice you to start thinking of a topic and searching for you information as soon as possible, because before you know it your paper will be do and you might feel a little rushed to get it turned in on time. Knowing what I know I would have planned my paper out a little differently. Giving me more time to get the best information on my topic.
    The topic I did my research paper on was Incarcerated Mothers. The question I attend to answer was "How have programs to deal with pregnant women in prison changed over time, what are the outcomes of these programs , and what should  be changed in the future". One of the source that I felt was real useful this time topic was "Intergenerational transmission of attachment for infants raised in a
prison nursery" by: M.W. Byrnea*, L.S. Goshina and S.

Website:http: //mimas.calstatela.edu/login?url=http://search.ebscohost.com.mimas.calstatela.edu/login.aspx?direct=true&db=aph&AN=51743136&site=ehost-live

No comments:

Post a Comment