Monday, June 11, 2012

So glad, it's finally OVER!!

I'm so glad that my research paper is done and over with. Depsite the fact that this class was by far the toughest class I've had, I'm glad that I experienced this level of writing early in criminal justice because it will help me later with future papers for my major. At first I thought I was in and over my head when I found out that I had to write a 10-12 page paper. I told myself, "How am I going to write a 10-12 page paper?" I simply gathered myself together and gathered information and I began writing little by little, which made the paper much easier. I took time on each section but the literature review took the longest out of the whole paper. However, I managed to obtain all the research I needed but there was one book that really helped me with my topic for the paper. The book is called "Health and health care in the Nation's Prison's" and my suggestion to you is look for books instead of journal articles because books are much easier to read and comprehend. Follow the APA format because the professor is very strict on formatting. Good Luck! Future Criminal Justice 301 students!!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment