Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Woops

Wow......

I cannot believe I made it to the end. First off I have to say that this class is the hardest class I have take so far. In this class I wrote a lot, I have never written so much for a class. I do have to say that in the end it was worth all the trouble. I learned so much in this class and was pushed so hard in writing the twelve pages for our main research paper which is our lit review. I never thought I would ever learn how to write an APA paper but since I took this class I think I could write one again. My advice for all those who want to take this class to start your lit review paper as soon as you learn about it. I regret not starting as soon as possible, I've always been a procrastinator and I started researching for my paper until the fourth week. I do think that you should take this class because I think this is the best class to take for a CRIM 301 class. I have no regrets now that I've finished and I am happy to have taken this class, I learned so much; and I will never forget the lit review I'm sure it will haunt my nightmares for a very long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment